SPYDER // Covert Rifle Bag, MICRO / 22"
LATEST IN COVERT CARRY BAGS!!
NEW PHOTOGRAPHY COMING SOON!!!
- External: 22" (L) x 10.25" (W) x 5.5" (D)
- Internal, Main Compartment for Rifle: 21.5" x 9" x 2.5"
- Middle Compartment: 17" x 9" x 1.5" (mid point since it is slanted)
- Front Pocket: 111.5" x 8" x 1" (mid point since it is slanted)
Please note the above dimensions to gauge whether it will fit your rifle with the stock collapsed, folded, etc.
Building on the success of the earlier Covert Rifle Bag, we bring you the SPYDER, a speedier "Chopped" version of the original design.We kept the features that end users loved and added some new ones for even more versatility.
The external dimensions have been reduced to facilitate even more covert carry of a variety of smaller weapons systems such as SBR's PDW's, and SMG's or to get the smallest package possible when transporting broken down weapons. The Spyder can still pass for a generic sports bag bag or outdoor bag in a wide variety of enviornments thanks to its non-descript ovoid shape and external cosmetics.
- Made of 1000D Nylon
- Milspec webbing
- Locking zippers on main weapons compartment
- Can be carried like a Quiver or Backpack or have the straps removed and carried like a briefcase.
- New padded and removable internal divider that can store/organize magazines and other small items.
- Main weapons compartment has full clamshell stype access
- Main weapons compartment has tie down straps and sleeves to keep broken down weapons and oddly shaped items from shifting during transport.
- MOLLE/Hook & Loop grid in the extermal pockets accepts all MOLLE compatible accessories on the market.( We like the ones we make but any other manufacturers product should do fine as well.)
- Mesh organizers in external pockets.
- Metal hardware
If In doubt as to whether you weapons or tools will fit, give us a call and we will guide you through the selection process. Ideally you want to get the variant that lets you use the shortest overall length to carry your non broken down and ready to use weapons system unless you are willing to break down your weapon into smaller component pieces.
Imported with the highest attention to detail. There is no finer way to covertly carry your valuble mission essential weapons systems.